.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Two New Sets!

We had so much fun at the workshops this weekend! We did a Scrappin' Happy first and followed it up with a "Workshop on the Go" using the new Wings set. It was gorgeous!!! I'll be posting those double layouts in the next few days and I also finished up the Sweetheart layouts for that workshop in February! I won't post those pages until AFTER the workshop, but you can see the flyer for it HERE! Contact me if you are interested in the Sweetheart workshop (or just leave a comment) and I'll get back with you about the details.

I will say that the new spray pens are awesome! So easy to work with and they create such great textures to my paper. I only used one color in them for the Wings pages, but I'm looking forward to blending, first misting one color and then another. I think it could make a great effect! If you're not sure what I'm talking about, just wait another day! On February 1st, the new Spring/Summer Idea goes "live" and you can view it at my website; marji.myctmh.com. The spray pen is on page 121, so check it out. And watch for the new posting of my Wings workshop pages starting tomorrow. You'll see exactly how that super cool pen works!

No comments:

Post a Comment