.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Studio J Layouts - Animal Cookies


I'm a big fan of Studio J and will be showing you numerous layouts that I've made recently with this fabulous new tool!!! I have so many favorite things about this program that it is hard to narrow it down to one, but I think the best thing of all is that I can use it for free!!! I don't have to pay a penny until I decide I want to purchase a layout. That means I can play around with all sorts of options before I settle on one.

Another thing I love about the program is that I don't have to print off pictures. That's a big plus, because I enjoy using a variety of sizes in my photos and this really saves me money since I don't have to print out the more expensive 8 x 10 or 5 x 7 pictures. I can also get sizes like these 2 x 2 which are impossible to print. Its not such a big deal if I can cut down a 4 x 6 print to the size I want, but, as in the case of these pictures, cutting the original down to a 2 x 2 would cut out so much of the action, it would be impossible to tell what was going on at all.
There are a variety of embellishments available with Studio J in any of the Close to My Heart 60 colors. I can also use the colors in titles and journaling, not to mention the fun fonts I have to choose from. And in the title of the layout, I used the Alphabet that came with the Stickease. Of course it wasn't this big originally, but it is easy to adjust the size.





This layout is call "Dialogue." I'm not sure if it is from the Cherish or the Imagine book, but I like the way it has paper tearing throughout.








No comments:

Post a Comment