I adjusted the left hand side of the page. The 4 1/2 x 7 piece of green print B&T was actually only 1 small B&T and a 2 inch open space. I didn't like the way it looked on this page, so I filled in the open spot. Also, the original layout called for 1/2 inch border all the way around each page. But I thought I might use the open brown section as a mat for my pictures instead of filling them in entirely so I moved both pages to where they would meet in the middle of the layout.
For the decorations, I random stamped (using 2nd generation stamping) on the right side card and added two cut out ornaments and a poinsettia brad that came with the set. For the left side, I just added the one cut out ornament. I raised all the cut-outs on 3D foam squares. Finally, I added some "stitching" with my Cocoa marker along the parenthetical edge of the two cards.