.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Studio J - Splendor


The layouts in Studio J also vary greatly. Some of them require a large picture or two with a couple of extra on the side. Other layouts, like this one can offer places for LOADS of pictures. I especially like the way I can focus on a small element of my pictures as is the case in the 2 photos below.





As with the other sets, the Stickease for this one is plentiful. I used it to creat the flower vine. This Stickease set also included a rickrack ribbon that worked perfectly for my layout. This particular layout also gives a good example of all the embellishments that are available with this program. Buttons, ribbons, and all sorts of metal embellishments, in any of the Close to My Heart 60 colors, are easy to use.









No comments:

Post a Comment