.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Studio J - Back Country



I'm working on catching up with all of the layouts I have failed to create. Studio J makes this so easy. I can make 3 to 4 double layouts in just about 2 hours and have them totally complete, with titles, journaling, photos, and impressive embellishments.




Studio J also allows me to resize my Stickease. See the Stickease that comes with a "My Reflections" pack is better than stickers because they are heavier card weight. But the Stickease that comes with Studio J is even better because I can reuse each sticker again and again on the layout and even change the sizes of the images.






I love that I can place brads and ribbons whereever I please and I can resize them, too. I can also place my titles and journaling anywhere, even across photos. OR in this case, place my title in a light colored font over a dark cardstock base. That's possible in normal paper scrap-booking, but rather difficult unless I want to stick with plain cream colors or white.



Another thing that was important with this layout is the fact that I could use all of my pictures. Many of them wouldn't process well because the images were too small, but on this digital layout, I could focus on the small images and easily bring them into focus.

Also, I have become a member of Studio J. For a yearly fee, I can get all of my layouts for half-price, and I can get 1 order per month for no shipping. I also get large and small jpegs of my layouts so I can post them here or print them out again. It makes the membership SO worthwhile!







No comments:

Post a Comment