.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Magnifique Layout #3


This peacock paper is so beautiful, I really wanted to feature it in one of my doubles so this one is a personal design.

The right side is the peacock base. A 1 x 12 inch strip of the cream and blue flower print lays 3 1/2 inches below the top edge of the paper. A 4 x 3 inch lagoon cardstock piece served as a photo mat in the top left corner of the page. The only other piece on the page is a 5 x 1 inch piece of chocolate cardstock.

The left page is almost as simple. The left side is a 4 x 12 piece of the second peacock page that comes in the set. I made sure to cut out the feathery part. The right side is a 3 x 12 piece of the blue and cream flower paper. I put a 1 x 4 piece of lagoon cardstock over the peacock piece about an inch up from the bottom of the page. I also put a 1 x 3 piece of lagoon cardstock over the floral piece, also about an inch up from the bottom of the page. Then I put a 1/2 x 12 inch strip of the floral across both cardstock pieces. (Actually, it was closer to 3/8 inch - less than 1/2 inch - so that it would fit easier through the ribbon slide that I added at the end.) Lastly, I added two 4 x 6 mats onto the page.







On the two mats on the left and the small mat on the right, I added an image from the stamp set into the bottom right corners. I also added a square cream colored brad and a cream ribbon slide onto the 1/2 inch strip. That's it - way simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment