.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Try It Out Thursday

Also for the convention, I made about 40 business card holders to pass out to other people. I really wanted to stand out, more than just a business card. I used Life Delights paper to decorate this project.


These were really easy to make. The cards are 5 1/2 x 4 and scored at 2 1/2 and then again 1/2 inch later. The inside "pocket" is 3 1/2 inches long and 2 3/4 inches wide. I cut 3/4 square inch out of one long side, then scored that same side and the 2 short sides at 1/4 inch and again at 3/8 inch. I folded the scores and put a little adhesive on the 3 outside edges, then attached them like a pocket to the inside of the card. To decorate the card, I used the paper from the Life Delights package. I covered the entire front of the card and the folded edge with the stripe. It was a 3 x 4 rectangle. The green paper was about 2 1/4 by 2 3/4 torn rectangle with one corner folded up to reveal the backside. I used a "Just Blooms" flower as the actent on the front. I just used a hole punch for the center with a drop of Liquid Glass to give it texture. The "Blessings" stamp was from the set "Friendship Blessings" and I stamped it in Chocolate ink. That's it and I made over 40 of them in just a few hours.








No comments:

Post a Comment