.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Missing Muse

One of my DEAR FRIENDS mentioned to me that it seemed I was a wee tad on the late side of some of my daily postings. Yeah, just a bit. You ever have one of those weeks when you're just uninspired???

That was my week this last week. I had the Midweek Makeover set up (even though I lost a part of it and NO I still haven't found it but when I do I'll let you know!) but the other parts just didn't come together this week.

I'm excited about the CTMH convention next week. Can't WAIT to see what their gonna do now! I know I'll be inspired after that! Until then, just know I'm working on it and if you have anything that you would like to do, PLEASE drop me a line. I'm just plumb out of ideas right now although I know there are thousands out there roaming around.

No comments:

Post a Comment