- I love the "feel" the page gives and the artwork just "fits."
- I really love the simplicity of (it). I would have never used paper garden like that in a monochromatic page. This has inspired me to relook at that set.
- I was immediately drawn to it!
Brandy took the challenge with this great layout from a cruise. She added shells from a necklace and stitched it together with Citrus Leaf Sassy Strands. She even graced us with a companion piece of her own, shown below.
There were several comments about all the layouts as well.
- All the layouts are so amazing!
- Thanks for sharing!
- It was really hard to choose the best one!
- They are all really nice!
- I love the dimension on the layouts
- There is such a wonderful job with the colors!
August challenge sketch will be up soon! Won't you consider joining us??