.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Midweek Makeover

I found a new website with all types of cards on it. I chose a baby card to makeover this week and planned to use the "Baby Impressions" sculpting foam pieces that I made a couple of weeks ago on it. You can see the original card Here, made by Kathy of "Kathy's Handmade Cards." Her website is linked below.
http://www.woolner.com/kathy/Cards/Samplecards/samples.htm

I still hope to use the sculpting foam pieces that I made, but so far, I can't figure out where I stashed them. Please someone tell me that you've been there/done that 'cause I'm feeling really stupid right now!

So let me tell you a little trick I learned last summer at an online class. In order to get the charm and ribbon to look just right, you use a brad. The brad goes through the middle of the ribbon and you tie your knot around it. Then, put it through the hole of the charm before attaching it to the paper. It's perfect every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment