.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Flair

I also bought some bling and made up this pin to wear under or above my badge. I used our Silhouette paper pack along with a dimensional element as the base. These are the circles from the basic shapes set. I covered the inside circle with one paper and the outer circle with another paper. I trimmed the bottom of the circles to align them with my pin and the charm holders on the bottom of it. Then, using Liquid Glass, I attached the letter charms to the front of the basic shapes. I couldn't find 2 identical e's so I fudged a little on that and hung a different e on the last loop. I also added some charms that I had left over from the Connection Club rewards along with a cute scissor/paintbrush one that I found at a local scrap store.

I finished it off with some black and silver beads, hanging in 3 loops.

Just a new way to use those great embellishments! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment