.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Midweek Makeover

Vicki Churchill is a talented artist! I'm feeling inspired. This card is truly beautiful; you can see it here. The website Url is http://www.vickiscardmakingideas.com/.




This is my version of her card. I made an adjustment to the size of the card. Mine is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches. I also didn't want to put a sentiment on mine. I like to use my cards as notecards, often without sentiments on the front. I may change my mind on this one, so I did leave an spot where I could put one if I want to.

I used Barn Red ink on "Skeleton Leaves" stamp set for the border around all edges of the card. The cream colored paper in the middle is a B&T from Paper Garden paper pack and the stamps were from the set called, "Nature's Vein" using Bamboo, Petal and Garnet on the left hand leaf, and Honey, Cranberry, and Barn Red on the right hand leaf. I edged the paper with Garnet and finished the card off with a "Autumn Leaf" button. (I love those!)

No comments:

Post a Comment