.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thanks for coming by!

I'm experiencing internet surges. We get great connectivity, then none. Had this problem last night and it took me over an hour just to post the Midweek Makeover! Yikes! All this is to say, (while I have the connection to say it!) that I might appear MIA for the next day or two while we get the necessary cords and move the necessary furniture to fix the problem. I already have the next few blogs started and awaiting artwork, so they will be up at least by this weekend!

By the way, please accept my gratitude for visiting my blog! I'm overwhelmed at the responses and delighted to know that you have come. Feel free to email me or leave comments. I will post them along with any artwork you want to send! Also, keep watching for the July sketch challenge. I'll be putting it up in the next couple of days.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment