.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

My plans for this blog

Okay, I've figured out how I want to organize this blog. I want to make the stories and tips that are pertinent to you easy to find and use. So this is my tentative schedule:

Monday Momentum - This is a business blog, especially for consultants or for my customers who are curious about what might be coming around the bend!

Technique Tuesdays - I'll offer a technique that I've tried and will also share a project that I've made with the technique. I challenge you to try the techniques, too. When you do, make sure you send me a link to your picture!

Mid-week Makeover - There are examples of cards all over the internet. Some of them are really cute, but as you might have heard me say before, I'm a CTMH snob. However, I plan to take a really cute card that I've found and remake it using only CTMH products. I would love to see your ideas here as well!

Try-It Thursdays - This is the day to use a new product from CTMH. I can't wait to give some of the newest products a try and I challenge you to use them! Send me a picture or a link and I'll make sure it gets posted!

Friday Flair - I usually consider myself embellishment challenged so this day will really be important to me. CTMH makes decorating so easy with tons of unique embellishments. My challenge is choosing which to use and where to use it, but I'm determined to overcome my disability! Join my journey and don't forget to share your creations with me!

That's it, that's the plan. I hope you enjoy the entries and hope you will be encouraged to join in the fun here!

No comments:

Post a Comment