.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Grace Workshop #1 - Completed

I LOVE the new Grace papers. The rich colors just jump off the page and the designs are both lovely and general enough to work with a variety of themes. I'll be using this set over and over, that's for sure!

This double layout was the original project from the Grace "Workshop on the Go" set. I particularly LOVE the way this incredible stamp set added just the right touch to these pages.

I particularly like the way the "ribbon" paper is used to created continuity between the two pages of this layout. I really draws it all together.

Besides the stamp set, the pages use Edge Anchors - Rustic along with the brads that go with them for extra embellishments.

You can get all the materials and the instructions for this double layout at my website, marji.myctmh.com, at the Workshop on the Go link on the left menu. Tune in for the next few days and see the other layouts and techniques that I used in this workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment