.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Grace Workshop #2 - Completed!

This was an easy layout from the Imagine Scrap-booking program. It is called, "Supporting Role" and you can find the instructions on page 98.

I used three different edge anchors in the same color (barn red) for the small card stock strips at the top of the pages. I chose to use 3 different ones because I didn't want to do matching one on the longer strip and leave the short strip as an "odd man out." Doing them all differently add an extra level of embellishment.
I used some of the swirlies on the stamp set to set off the pictures. The strips at the top are also decorated with the stamp set. I used the 2 smallest swirls to make a curvy line, in Chocolate ink, across the plain Crystal Blue card stock strip.

BTW, I'm doing workshops like this every month, usually the last Sunday night of the month. If you want to join us, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment