.

Friday, October 9, 2009

October Customer Update


Next Sunday (the 18th) is my Twitterpated workshop beginning at 5PM. Click the picture link for the flyer for this workshop and we will be making another 3 double layouts with lots of embellishments and techniques in addition to the one shown. This workshop comes with a stamp set and full embellishment package that you can keep! (See them both as well as optional embellishments at the link!) In fact, it is the ONLY way to get this stamp set and you get it all plus a full paper pack for $5 less than it would cost if you bought it all separately! There are only 2 places left for this workshop, so if you want to come, please contact me right away.

The following weekend, the 24th at 10 AM, is going to be one of my favorite workshops! We'll be working with the Jingle paper pack and creating a gift album complete with emblishments, using our new My Creations chipboard album. This workshop, for only $20 in supply fees, is going to be so much fun and you'll have a beautiful gift when you're done. There are only a few places left for this workshop, so reserve yours by contacting me!

Also on the 24th is my new Scrappin' Happy workshop. This is a free workshop, specifically to help you use those great papers you've been buying! It will begin at 4PM and we'll make 4 or 5 double layouts, ready for your pictures, in just a couple of hours. You will need a full "My Reflections" Level 2 paper pack of your choice, a 12 " paper trimmer, adhesive, a ruler, pencil, and scissors. Let me know if you want to come so I can make sure I have enough room.

Finally, directly following my Scrappin' Happy workshop, my As You Like It club night begins. This is the perfect time to finish off those layouts that were just made with pictures and embellishments. This 4 hour crop is exclusively for my club members and includes free use of my stamps and inks during the club night. If you would like to learn more about my club, give me a holler!

Last but not least - there are some great "picture opps" right now!
  • My family just went to the State Fair and got a ton of great pics. Can't wait to design some pages for them!
  • Traders Village is a local fair in Grand Prairie and is this weekend. Find out more about it at www.tradersvillage.com.
  • Now is a GREAT time to take some "formal" pics with your family! I know the kids get school pictures taken, but they just aren't as personal as the group pictures that you can take yourself. There are some beautiful parks in the area - especially the Dallas Arboretum - to find just the right spot for your pictures. And don't ignore the area Pumpkin patches. Just like some of the other spots, they can be fun as well as a beautiful "frame" for your family.
Do me a favor! If you take some pics of your family, please send me a copy to post. I'd love to hear about where you went and what you loved about it! (Even if you're not in Dallas!).

Blessings on you this gorgeous autumn day!

No comments:

Post a Comment