.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Busy - Busy - Busy!

This week, I've been working hard on my upcoming workshops. I hope to post the "Grace" Workshop on the Go tomorrow. I'm so please with this workshop! And I have a great group of talented, creative ladies coming to voyage through these great layouts with me!

The way I'm doing the Workshop on the Go, (and you can see the kits at my Close To My Heart website at the Workshop on the Go link) is a little different. I'll be teaching 2 to 3 double layouts that I've adapted from either Cherish or Imaging. Then, the ladies can take home the full-color instructions and make the final layout (or the set of cards) on their own.

I think one of the best things about these kits is the exclusive stamp sets! They were created especially for the workshops and aren't available any other way. It also makes it SO much easier at a workshop when everyone has their own stamp set to work with. No one has to wait! I LOVE that. (Really hate to waste anyone's time!)

So stay tuned (or come back soon) to see the way these turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment