.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Titling Technique


Dimensional Elements have become my favorite embellishment. (Remember, I'm embellishment-challenged!) These are SO easy to use and make quite a statement!

I colored all of these with ink, but in different ways. The flat frames for the S and the A, I inked directly from the stamp pad, swirling it on in a circular motion. It took on some of the texture from the chipboard, making a neat pattern. For the N and S, I used reinker in a little Ceramicoat. This created an even, smooth look to the letter and made a great accent against the mottled look of the larger letters. I used a sponge for the r, t, c, and I. On the c, I sponged it several times to make sure it had a darker appearance.

You can easily cover the Dimensional Elements with paper, too. I'll show you in a future post! If you haven't tried using some of these, do! They are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment