.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Grace Workshop on the Go - September 27

These first 3 layouts are the ones we'll be making at the workshop. They are all patterns from the Close To My Heart scrap-booking program called Imagine. I will have them fully decorated soon and will post them again at that point, but I wanted you to be able to see both the first step and the final product. By the way,

this is our new Grace paper pack. I love the autumn coloring of these papers! I'm offering a this workshop on Sunday night, September 27, beginning at 5PM. You will receive the Grace paper pack, a full color instruction sheet to create the last layout in this article, the edge anchors that were used, and a medium-sized stamp set create especially for this
workshop. Oh, and it is the ONLY way you can get the stamp set! You will find a flyer for this workshop HERE. Please contact me for supply cost and to reserve your place as space is limited!



I can't wait to get my pictures on these!

No comments:

Post a Comment