.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sweetheart Workshop - Layout #4

I think this is another layout from Magic, but I can't find it anywhere! I used white cardstock for the bases - very easy to stamp on - and stamps were my primary accent on the layout. I look forward to putting my pictures on this page. I expect to not only fill the mats, but also have a square picture on the bottom left corner of the left hand page and another one of some sort over the hearts on the right hand page. Although I might use the hearts section (4 x 12 piece) as my title section and put a picture or two in the 4 x 12 section of the stripe up at the top of the page. A 2 x 12 piece of Cotton Candy cardstock separates the two 4 x 12 sections and at the bottom of the heart paper is a 1 1/2 x 12 piece of floral B&T.

The left hand page was accented with a couple of cut-out, stamped butterflies and the curly trails that go with them. The curly trail for the big butterfly also crosses the 2-inch heart strip that draws the heart paper from the right hand page across to the left hand side.

Above that strip, at the top-right corner is a 6 x 4 piece of Cotton Candy cardstock. Under the heart B&T is a 2 x 7 piece of the striped B&T with a 1 1/2 x 7 piece under that. The floral must be 1/2 inch from the bottom edge of the base page to allow for the stamping that goes across the bottom of both pages. The 3 words are part of the stamp set that goes with the Sweetheart workshop and I spaced them evenly on a 6 inch block for easy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment