.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Stardust Birthday Card #4


This last card is on a 6 x 8 folded base with a 4 x 6 Starry B&T paper over the top. The matting for the right side card is 3 1/2 x 1 1/2 of the Green B&T. The bottom matting is 4 x 2 of the same paper. I edged the bottom mat in Moonstruck first. The bottom sentiment card is 3 x 1 1/2 and distressed in Topiary. I adhered it 1/4 inch from the left side of the mat and centered from top to bottom.


The side sentiment is also distressed in Topiary and measures 3 1/2 x 1 1/2. The 3 squares at the top are all 1 1/2 inches and edged in Topiary, too.
I inked up a Dimensional Element (flower) in Moonstruck and topped it with an Orange button. I added another larger Orange button with a knotted ribbon and a large Outdoor Denim button to complete the collection.
As a final embellishment, I added "Glitz" in dots to some of the sentiment cards as well as the candles and the confetti.

No comments:

Post a Comment