.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

New STUFF!

I just got a box-full of CTMH products; it's like Christmas! I can't wait to use them all and as these are all brand new products, and the books are "LIVE" until September 1, I'll give you a few tasty tidbits of the goodies I got!

1st and favorite! There is a NEW Scrapbooking Program book from Jeannette Lynton. Let's just say, the designs match the name of the book perfectly ~ Magic! Just wait 'til you see it!

I have to say, this Idea Book is way up there with my all-time favorites! I LOVE every single paper set in this book and I SELDOM can say that! I plan to start up on the 2 fall sets tomorrow at my retreat, working up the Workshops on the Go so I can have them to show off. The other two sets are called Mistletoe and Magnifique and I confess, I'm saving the best for last this time!!!

This book has new Albums, tricks, embellishments, AND COLORS! Really you simply MUST see it! Contact me if you'd like to find out how you can get a book of your own! As of September 1, you can view it at my website (marji.myctmh.com). You can view the summer book there right now if you've never seen Close to My Heart before!

I'm off to retreat!

No comments:

Post a Comment