.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

You need to check out Studio J!!!

Seriously? Digital Scrapbooking? No Way! I love the paper, the puzzle of it all. I would NEVER enjoy scrapbooking if I had to do it on the computer!

. . . At least that's what I THOUGHT! I had actually tried some digital scrapbooking a couple of years ago, so I had some experience, but it was NOTHING compared to the ease and speed with which I made pages using Studio J. If you're like me, you have many events that haven't been scrapbooked. For me that runs from about 2001 to about 2006 AND I keep up with books for my kids as well! This program makes all of that so simple! I just follow the steps, upload my pics from disks, and make a few choices about the layout and the paper pack, and the embellishments.

NO JOKE! I made the layout above with 2 different sets of pictures and the layout below in the two hours of my girls' gym time. Folks, it just doesn't get any easier than this. If you've never tried digital scrapbook, you just have to! Try it before you spend a nickel! Take about 15 minutes and check out this incredible program! You can find the Studio J link at my website, marji.myctmh.com or just follow this direct link.

No comments:

Post a Comment