.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Baby is GORGEOUS!

Yes, I'm shamelessly partial! These pics were taken from the recent Christian Homeschool Prom. This evening is an amazing event from the decorations, to the food, to the theme, to the music! This year's theme was the Golden Age of Hollywood and there were sets all over of famous movies like High Noon, Phantom of the Opera, Singing in the Rain, Gone with the Wind, and the Wizard of Oz. The whole family took part this year, with Katie and Richie attending as special guests (and entering the swing dance competition together) Paul was on the security team and I was a photographer, and Brittany and Breana were Munchkins on the Wizard of Oz set. Needless to say I had LOTS of pictures and LOTS of journaling and I was able to put all of it on this Studio J layout. It won't win any awards, but it will bring a LOT of joy every time I look back at it.

Did I mention how much easier it is to journal on digital pages than on regular pages? I don't have bad handwriting, but I always make mistakes and they don't make correction fluid in Close to My Heart's 60 different colors! (Hey, that's an idea!) This layout is also another example of retired papers! This is the Elegant Floral paper. Perfect for prom!

No comments:

Post a Comment