.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Father's Day Tag Book

I used pieces of old retired paper packs and stickease to make this. I even cut the tag out of the top of a Level 1 layout because I was out of matching paper, but I really like the way it turned out. I sanded all of my cardstock to make it match the design of the paper pack and used 2 pieces of 8 x 12 sheets of it, adhered together, to make the accordian. I also added an envelope shaped flap from the leftovers and attached a loop of hemp using a square pewter brad. For the inside, the pockets are mostly made of stickease from the pack and snippets of leftover paper. I love the rich colors of this autumn paper pack! For the most part, they are: New England Ivy, Barn Red, Cocoa, and Autumn Terra Cotta, but I think Goldenrod is in there, too, and I know I used some Colonial White for a couple of tags.

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute. It makes me sad that I didn't make an album for my hubby this year like I usually do, but I can still enjoy seeing yours, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute little album! thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete