.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Have 5 Photo Albums

Yes, I really do. I know, I'm a glutton for punishment! And, natuarlly, I find I'm terribly far behind in them! I have a several-year hole in my albums when life was just too busy to scrap-book, but I've got tons of pictures from this time period because my kids were all young.

But Studio J is helping me catch up and I know I showed you some of my latest layouts a couple of weeks ago, but my recent ones are so cute, so I want to showcase them as well. I used the Blue Ribbon pack with this one. I like that pack okay, but have never been a huge butterfly fan so I never bought it. With Studio J, I can use just the parts of the paper pack that I like and get a great layout that works perfectly with my twinkies' softball team (The Firecrackers) without having to find a way to use the papers that aren't really my favorites.

You can try Studio J for free at my website: marji.myctmh.com. Just click the Studio J link!

This layout was posted only a little over a week ago. But this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge is Patriotic projects, so I'm linking this layout. Afterall, what is more patriotic than baseball? Try a challenge for yourself at heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com.

1 comment: