.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Have I given up paper scrap booking??

Oh my goodness, NO! Like I said in the last post, I LOVE the puzzle. I like the feel of the paper and the challenge of making everything fit just right!

But being as behind as I am - yes, this layout is of pictures from our first year of home schooling in May of 2001 - and having so many of my pictures on disk, digital scrapbooking just makes sense for me in order to catch up! And this layout was one of my favorites. Yes, it's digital, even the paper tearing and the sanding that you see on the navy "card stock". This site allows for all types of paper distressing in a variety of colors! If you haven't tried it, go check it out at the Studio J link at my website, marji.myctmh.com, or use this direct link: Studio J

No comments:

Post a Comment