.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Workshop Opportunities

I wanted to give you a sneak peak at some of the layouts I'm planning to share with you this summer.


My Splendor workshop is scheduled for May 23 at 5 PM. I have 4 open seats at this point. We'll make 3 full layouts and a 4th is included in a full-color brochure that comes with the workshop. The basic kit is a purchase of $29.95 retail and it includes a full paper package, a stamp set, and one set of embellishments in addition to the instruction brochure. Extra embellishments that were used can also be purchased. See the flyer HERE for the "Best Option" embellishments and I also added a set of brads that was made especially for this paper design! I have to tell you, how much fun I had with these layouts! One of the embellishments is our new Irresistables Pizzazz chipboard set - Oh my gosh! These little designs have an embossed pattern on them so when you apply ink the pattern stays white. I LOVED playing with these and I used them on all of the pages in several colors!

*** I only have 4 spots left for this workshop. You will need to sign up before May 13th so I'll have enough time to order your materials. Also let me know which embellishments you want to get.***

June looks like it will be a very busy month. I still have open spots for my retreat. It is June 4-6 and is only $95 for your cropping area and a place in a bedroom. I will need your reservation and a $30 non-refundable deposit no later than May 31 if you want to attend. And did I mention that you really do deserve this! We are going to party at this retreat in a big way!

Also, I plan to use the Cherry-o paper pack for my workshop on the 27th of June at 5 PM. I have to tell you, I've gotten a LOT of interest in this workshop. I will only seat 6 at a time, but I think I may end up opening a second workshop for this set on the 20th. You can see the flyer for this one HERE, but the set up is the same. Your Basic kit comes with the paper pack, a stamp set, and 1 embellishment along with the brochure. The "Best Option" accents were both used on my pages and I also added a special embellishment that was made especially for this set. Let me know before June 10 if you wish to participate in this workshop and I'll let you know which day I have spots open.

Don't forget the Scrappin' Happy classes, too. These are free when you have your own CTMH supplies. My next 2 are on May 22 at 4 PM and June 26 at 4 PM. We'll make 4 double layouts in no time and have them ready for your pictures and embellishments. Let me know if you plan to join us for either of these no later than May 13 and June 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment