.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Veranda - Card 2

I LOVE using the Rub ons that Close to My Heart makes. They are so easy! For this card, I used a 6 x 3 inch base from the Juniper floral B&T (background and texture paper). Before I stuck it down, I used an ornate corner decor-punch. I used the punch again on my gold-diamond B&T card that measured 2 1/2 x 2. Finally, I added a 1 x 6 inch piece of the backside of the Juniper B&T as a strap across the card. I sat a little more than a 1/4 inch from the bottom of the card. All of the pieces were inked up in Chocolate by scraping the edges across the ink pad. I used Copper Brads to tack down the strap and added some punched flowers and a button to finish off the design. The "Memories" sentiment was a rub-on as well as the swirls along the strap. Both were from the Love Story Rub-ons by Close to My Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment