.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Veranda Pages by Kym Glass - part 2


As you can see, the partner for the previous page is easily as elaborate as the first. Again I don't know how she sees it. What made her think of bending down the corner of the Juniper print? And why border just the sides of the photo mat leaving the corners open?
Again, I'm in awe. I have no idea where she came up with the ideas but I wish I could catch her fever!!!
She used the same embellishments on this side as on the last - Just Blooms spring collection, Filigree charms, Rub-ons, Sparkles, Bitty Sparkles, and pieces of the Copper mini medley
On this side, she didn't stamp as much, opting instead for the rub-ons - which she fell in love with!

I didn't mention it on the last blog, but I have to point out how Kym makes little lines and dots along the edge of the circle making it look like it has stitching on it. Some of her layouts DO include stitching, but this is faux, yet so evenly marked! And I'm still not sure how she got all the intresting images onto the B&T. Maybe she stamped them in Colonial White? I have to find out about that!
She is also WAY into distressing and swiped all the edges of every paper in either Juniper or Chocolate ink. It gives it such a finished look, don't you think?
Anyway, this is how the two layouts went together. The chocolate paper helps connect the two layouts as well as the use of the circles, and the Juniper and Gold diamond paper.
She is just the master. I'm feeling SO inspired!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment