.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Veranda Cards


I'm making cards for a class that I have every month at a retirement center. Since I don't open these classes to everyone, I wanted to offer the designs to you. I had a lot of fun making them and especially love the way the Veranda papers work for these designs.
This card is 6 x 3 and I used the back of the floral juniper B&T (background and texture paper) as the base for the card. I used a 6 x 1 1/2 inch strip of the front of the B&T as the paper accent here and anchored it down with brass brads. I tied a Juniper ribbon around it and then set on the daisy accent. For this I used a white "Just Blooms" flower that I inked up in Creme Brulee'. On top of that I added the back side of the diamond paper, the brown side, in a circle and another circle punch with the yellow side showing. On that side I stamped my sentiment - done and super simple!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment