.

Monday, April 26, 2010

News News News!

If you are on my email tree, these are the details from the email I just sent you!

Going on right now! Get the Miracle set for only $10 when you make a $30 purchase, or get it for only $5 when you make a $60 purchase. It's gorgeous and includes all the paper and embellishements for the 4 layouts you see on the flyer at the link on the picture.

Needing a retreat? Sign up to join us on June 4-6 in Addison. Your cropping space and room are covered by your $95 fee. There are still some spaces left for this retreat and they are ALWAYS inspiring and fun!




My May workshop on the 23rd is with the brand new Splendor paper. You can't even purchase this paper until the 1st, but I've already begun working up some GORGEOUS new layouts complete with stamping and embellishments. There are only four open spots for this workshop so contact me right away if you want to join us and click the picture to see the flyer with all the information!



The Scrappin' Happy classes have taken a bit of a break, but they are back! We'll be doing them at 4PM usually on the last Saturdays of the month - except for May when we'll do it on Saturday, the 22nd. This is a FREE class! You bring the supplies and you'll leave with 4 or 5 double layouts in just a couple of hours. This class is especially to help you get some layouts ready for your pictures, using the Close to My Heart products you love and have already purchased. Let me know if you are interested in joining the next class and I'll give you a list of the needed supplies!



This artwork uses May's stamp of the month. It and the next three monthly stamps are on the back inside cover of your new Summer Idea Book. What? You don't have one? Yikes. Click the picture to send me an email and I'll let you know how you can get one of your very own!

No comments:

Post a Comment