.

Monday, March 1, 2010

You Deserve This . . . I'm just sayin'

These are some of the pictures from my January retreat. I have to tell you, these gals were fantastic! There were few times when the room wasn't just buzzing with chatter and ideas and laughter. Total strangers became cropping buddies, literally, over night! As you can see, we bring just EVERYTHING, just in case. I also bring extra adhesive, cardstock, design papers, and embellishments to sell and you'll get all sorts of ideas from the projects going on around you!
I can't think of a better way to spend a weekend in June. (well, besides visiting a Nascar race, but that's another topic!) We have gals that complete more than 50 pages during the weekend. In fact, one gal completed 92 during one of my retreats. Another completed 84 and they were GORGEOUS. Gals start coming around noon on Friday and we order out for dinners and lunches all three days. For each meal, we choose from 2 different restaurants and I'll deliver to the dining room. Or you can save your money and bring your own food. Every room has a mini-fridge and a microwave!

We also all bring snacks and drinks to share. Sometimes gals will make a run to Sonic during happy hour for cheap drinks, but no one goes hungry. And the hotel treats us very well! The breakfast is an extra charge (only $7 for BOTH meals!) but it is well worth it and totally delicious!

You deserve this - fun girl-time while adding pages to your memories! Drop me a line and sign up for my June Retreat on the weekend of the 4-6!

No comments:

Post a Comment