.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

It Takes 2

Highschool pictures can be a little tricky. While the designer papers can be so easy to use, they will seldom run in school colors, or should I say ONLY school colors.

I like the way Linda got around that problem with these school pictures of her twins. She found some card stock that was perfect for the color match (in this case, Holiday Red and Moonstruck) and used a gray and white distressed papper as the bases for this double.

You can achieve the same end using the "Game On" paper pack from Close to My Heart. The color scheme for it is gray wool, black, bamboo, and desert sand. It works perfectly with an accent color or two to bring in the school colors. In fact I did that very thing in the layout that I did for a retreat last year. You can see it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment