.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

3-Picture Layout


Ahhhh! The More to Adore package! I can't say I've used it a lot in my photo album, but I've used it almost every year since it came out to make Valentines for my girls.

Linda has used the striped B&T (stands for Background and Texture paper, but is also known as design paper) and the brown paisley-patterned paper to create this double, along with blush cardstock that she sponged with chocolate ink. She also used Chocolate cardstock as her title band and blush cardstock as her photo mats. Both of these she distressed with an edge distresser from Close to My Heart. If you don't have an edge distresser, I highly recommend one; it is so simple to use. But you can achieve the same appearance by scraping the edge of white-core cardstock with the inside corner of an open pair of scissors.

I plan to upload some of my Valentine cards in the next several days. We'll be using the same paper pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment