.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Miracle Layout



This layout was made with the National Scrap-booking Month package "Miracle." I love getting the specials that Close to My Heart puts out because they often debut special new accents or paper ideas. This one had a special set of our Irrisistables - and they are! The frame in this picture is one. I added the color. (The full brochure suggested that since these colors are muted tones I could add a bold feature color to it to make things pop so I added Moonstruck.) When I inked the color onto the chipboard frame, the design popped out in white. It "resists" the ink, hence the name. The round piece on the ribbon at the top is from the same set, and just for kicks, might I add that the frame is around my sweet red head who has a 4-year-old on her shoulders.
They made a special set of "Irrisistibles" for this set which is where I got the frame. I used a large circle on the left side and a small one on the bow on the right side. I also used garden green on the leaves and the ribbon was also included in the kit along with the stickease! Always take advantage of the limited edition kits - they are always SO GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment