.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Kym Glass Layouts

Kym used some level 1 papers from the Majestic Blue paper pack. Level 1 packs can make scrap-booking so FAST and EASY!

When I first started my Close to My Heart business, I used Level 1 kits to make 112 layouts for my daughter, Breana's, book. It took 9 days - not 216 hours, but 9 regular days where I cooked and took care of my kids and taught classes and ran errands!

So take a look at these layouts. There's a Cricut double title at the top of one, some stamping from the "New Horizons" paper pack on the right layout, a little ribbon at the bottom. In fact, aside from those accents and some matting she added, there's only one other piece of paper she cut - the 8 x 6 (or thereabouts) B&T under the picture on the right layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment